Checking In & Out
Potential guests will recieve a call from the Family House between 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM the day of their requested check-in to determine if there is an available room. They will receive a call the night before around 5 pm if there is a high occupancy expected.
- New guests must check-in between 1:00pm and 8:00pm
- Returning guests must check-in between 1:00pm and 9:00pm
- Check-in procedure takes between 20 minutes and 35 minutes and is mandatory
- Guests must confirm all personal information
- Guests must provide a first nights payment ($40.00 per night)
- All adults (18 and over) will be required to provide a photo ID
- Guests must review and sign in agreement with the House Rules
- A tour of the facilities will be provided
- Guests will be introduced to the staff
- Check-out time is between 7:00 am and 11:00 am.
- Guests must notify front desk of departure date or expected departure date
- Guests who need special check-out accommodations must speak with Manager on Duty
Organ Transplant Resources: Map, Hospitals, Groups & Trials
Identify regional hospitals with organ transplant programs and support groups for transplant recipients and their families.
- Online Caregiver Support Group for transplant caregivers to connect with other caregivers going through a similar situations
- Education for transplant caregivers (improving physical and emotional health, & managing financial and employment issues)
- Caregiver Resources, our Resource Handbook, and links to key website offering support for caregivers or addressing their issues. Resource of the Month: HelpHOPELive helps patients and families pay medical bills and access treatments by helping them organize tax-deductible fundraising efforts.