Who Can Stay
Solid organ transplant recipients and their families as well as solid organ living donors and their families are eligible as long as they meet the following requirements:
- Guests must live at least 25 miles away from the Family House
- The patient must be currently undergoing transplant related treatment at one of the 8 area transplant centers (Pre transplant and post transplant appointments included)
- Each patient/family group must be accompanied by one adult over the age of 21
- Each patient/family group will be provided only one guest room for up to four guests
- All guests must also meet the requirements of the Family House Airborne Infectious Disease Policy (see House Guidelines)
Organ Transplant Resources: Map, Hospitals, Groups & Trials
Identify regional hospitals with organ transplant programs and support groups for transplant recipients and their families.
Purchase a Paver in the Legacy Garden!
Become a permanent part of the Family House!
Make A Donation
Through the generosity and support of our contributors, Gift of Life Family House is able to provide a "home away from home" for transplant patients and their families. Gifts of any level are meaningful and there are many ways to help. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to Gift of Life Family House today! Together, we can make a difference in the lives of thousands of transplant families.