Who Can Stay
Solid organ transplant recipients and their families as well as solid organ living donors and their families are eligible as long as they meet the following requirements:
- Guests must live at least 25 miles away from the Family House
- The patient must be currently undergoing transplant related treatment at one of the 8 area transplant centers (Pre transplant and post transplant appointments included)
- Each patient/family group must be accompanied by one adult over the age of 21
- Each patient/family group will be provided only one guest room for up to four guests
- All guests must also meet the requirements of the Family House Airborne Infectious Disease Policy (see House Guidelines)
Transplant Resources for Patients & Families
Identify regional hospitals with organ transplant programs and support groups for transplant recipients and their families.
Buy a Brick to Support Family House
Help Support Us
Your support can provide a critical lifeline for the families of transplant patients and give comfort that they are not alone at this stressful time in their lives. There are many ways that you can help us!