Request A Room
Please read below before submitting a room request:
- To be a guest at the Family House you must be traveling into Philadelphia from at least 25 miles away for a transplant appointment or treatment. If you are not a solid-organ transplant patient or family member or caregiver, you are not eligible to stay at the Family House. If you are unsure or have questions please contact us at 1-855-6-FAMILY.
- If you are a solid-orgam transplant patient or family or caregiver traveling into Philadelphia for transplant-related treatment, please complete the following information and submit.
- A representative from Gift of Life Family House will contact you regarding the status of the referral within 24 hours of receipt during normal business hours. If your room request is for anytime within the next 48 hours, DO NOT submit a Room Request online, please call our Guest Services Desk at 1-855-6-FAMILY.
Due to the nature of the transplant process a referral is not a reservation and we cannot guarantee a room to a family prior to their requested arrival date.
Organ Transplant Resources: Map, Hospitals, Groups & Trials
Identify regional hospitals with organ transplant programs and support groups for transplant recipients and their families.
- Education for transplant caregivers (improving physical and emotional health, & managing financial and employment issues)
- Caregiver Resources, our Resource Handbook, and links to key website offering support for caregivers or addressing their issues. Resource of the Month: HelpHOPELive helps patients and families pay medical bills and access treatments by helping them organize tax-deductible fundraising efforts.
- Transplant Stages for Caregivers
- Keeping Your Relationship with the Patient Healthy