Transplant Caregiver Stories
Sharing your Transplant Caregiver Story can be a great way to let others know that there are people out there with similar challenges. Many people feel as though they are alone in their situation and no one else could possibly feel the way they do. Transplant Caregiver Stories will change that by allowing people to submit their stories and read other stories and find they are not alone and they can find support.
Submit your Stories
If you would like to submit your Transplant Caregiver Story please submit via the link at the end of the page. You can give your first name and where you live, or you can remain anonymous.
Some questions that may be helpful to answer when sharing your stories are:
- Are you currently a transplant caregiver?
- How long have you been a transplant caregiver?
- What has been the biggest challenge you have faced while providing someone else with care?
- What has helped you through those challenging times (other support organizations, support people, coping skills, relaxation methods, etc.)?
- What have been some positives in being a transplant caregiver?
- What information do you thing is important for other transplant caregivers to know?
- How do you feel about your situation now? Or where do you hope to see yourself in the future?
Related: Caregiver Resources