Transplant and Caregiver Support Groups
There are many support and volunteer groups throughout the Gift of Life region (eastern half of PA, southern NJ and all of DE) and the country. If you have questions about any specific group please feel free to email CaregiverLifeline@GiftofLifeFamilyHouse.org
Support and Volunteer Groups - 378.6KB
Members of this group will be able to:
- Connect with other transplant caregivers
- Listen to stories and share your own
- Talk in a safe, confidential space, 24/7 about topics related to transplant and caregiving
- Click here to join: Caregiver Support Group
- Click the “Join Group” button.
- Check your private messages/Facebook inbox for a note from the Social Worker with instructions on how to proceed.
* You must be a caregiver to a solid-organ transplant patient (the patient can be pre or post transplant)
There are also many online support forums that may be helpful to you. Please visit the links below for more information: