Join the Family Circle
The Family Circle is an annual giving program made up of philanthropic contributors who give $250 or more in a calendar year to support the Family House. Membership benefits include a listing on the Family House’s Primary Contributors Wall for one year, an invitation to the Family House Annual President’s Reception, recognition in numerous Family House publications, and much more!
Families of transplant patients traveling to Philadelphia depend on the immediate help of Gift of Life Family House when it is needed most.
The Family Circle is an annual giving program made up of philanthropic contributors who contribute $250 or more annually to support Gift of Life Family House. Membership in the Family Circle makes you an active partner in supporting the families of transplant patients who call the Family House their “home away from home.” Family Circle members also enjoy the benefits of dynamic community recognition and an invitation to a special yearly president’s reception.
Your gift can underwrite several weeks' accommodations, or sustain the Family House in many meaningful ways...become a Family Circle Member today!
How Family Circle Members’ Funds Are Used
Financial contributions are used to provide transplant families with the comforts of home including; lodging, meals, transportation, communal kitchen, dining area, food pantry, living rooms, fitness center, laundry facility, computer access and much more. In addition to finding comfortable accommodations within a caring environment, families gain a network of support by establishing friendships with other families facing similar anxieties, hardships, and uncertainties associated with the transplant journey.
All contributions made by Family Circle members help us make a difference in supporting the lives of transplant families. Listed below are four major areas where Family Circle members can direct future contributions to the Annual Fund.
- Adopt-A-Family -The Family House is committed to providing a "home away from home" for all eligible families regardless of their ability to pay. This requires a collaborative and community-focused approach to funding. By directing your gift to the Adopt-A-Family program, you will support a family's stay and bridge the gap between the actual cost of a night's stay of approximately $165.00 and the requested guest fee of only $40.00.
- Home Cook Heroes Program – This much needed food programprovides service to families who are supporting their loved one and often don’t have the time, funds, or energy to prepare a healthy, home-cooked meal. By directing your gift to the Home Cook Heroes program you are helping to; provide nutritious meals, stock Family House’s refrigerators and guest pantry full of food and cooking supplies and support the operations costs associated with the communal family kitchen, beverage station and dining room.
- Caregiver Lifeline Program- Transplant caregivers can feel isolated, confused and adrift. An online bank of information, the Caregiver Lifeline Program offers links to resources so desperately needed by those needing answers to questions. The Caregiver Lifeline Program offers non-clinical programs and information to help caregivers cope, resources for financial assistance, emotional and physical health resources and "caring for the caregiver" tools, including contact with national caregiving organizations. Social services are a fully integrated program within the Family House. A social worker is available to families on an as-needed basis, and families have access to additional resources. Your gift towards the Caregiver Lifeline Program will help bring much needed information and social service support to many.
- Gift of Life Family House Greatest Need Fund - Contributors have the opportunity to give to the Family House recognizing that day to day operations and specific family support needs vary on a day to day basis. Your gift will be used for immediate needs, allowing the Family House to continue to bring comfort and care to transplant families.
Family Circle Membership Levels and Benefits
FAMILY CIRCLE MEMBERS' BENEFITS:
- Listing on the Gift of Life Family House Contributors Wall located in the lobby of the Family House for one year
- A personal invitation to the yearly President's Appreciation Reception
- Recognition as a Family Circle Member within the Gift of Life Family House Annual Report
- Recognition as a Family Circle Member in the quarterly newsletter
- Recognition on the Gift of Life Family House Website
- The Family Circle is made up of the following giving levels:
- $ 5,000 + HONOR IN PLATINUM
- $ 2,500 + HOPE IN GOLD
- $ 1,000 + CARE IN SILVER
- $ 500 + GRACE IN BRONZE
- $ 250 + COMFORT IN COPPER
“Thank you so much for helping us. We needed a break and this home was so needed.” - Lawrence and Mary
“Our family really enjoyed this 'home away from home'. The place is like a 6 star hotel with fantastic food. Thank you all!" – Mike and Sylvia
“Thank you for all the wonderful food and comfort. It means the world to have one less thing to worry about." – John and Jill