Home Cook Heroes Program
Dinner is served every night at 6PM every night, brunch is served at 10AM on the weekends, and we also have different opportunities for baking on off-peak hours - and we would love to see you and your group in our kitchen!
Groups of up to 10 people can provide, prepare (on or off site) and serve for families staying with us while their loved one is in the hospital. You bring the food and we will provide everything else in our fully equipped kitchen. *Once you sign up we will be in touch about how many people to prepare the meal for, but based on current occupancy each night we usually range from 35-50 guests.
Feel free to be creative! Here are some examples of past menus...
- BBQ Chicken, Corn and Mashed Potatoes
- Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs
- Roast Beef with Gravy and Potatoes
**If you have any questions about the Home Cook Heroes program, please contact Allyse Orsini at 267-546-9816 or email@example.com
How to Sign Up:
1.) Read the Meal Program Guidelines.
Meal Program Guidelines - 308.0KB
Home Cook Heroes Program - Baking Guidelines - 159.5KB
2.) Recruit your team & select a date (see calendar below!).
- Check out our up-to-date calendar below for available dates and select one that works for your group. We recommend that you have several possible dates in mind when booking your meal. For groups with children, please have 1 adult for every three children under the age of 18.
3.) Sign-up your group.
4.) We'll contact you to confirm.
- Once your group date and meal is approved, you will receive confirmation from us either by phone or e-mail.
5.) Be creative and have fun!
- PLEASE NOTE: While we appreciate every item that is made through the Home Cook Heroes program, our families do enjoy variety, so remember to BE CREATIVE!!
Click here to see the past meals that have been provided to our guests.
Are you in the Food or Hospitality Industry?
Click Here for ways to get involved.
Make a Contribution
The Family House’s guests need your help – please give a gift to support the Family House Annual Fund. By directing your gift to one of our programs, you can make a substantial difference in many lives.
Check out some of the photos of our Home Cook Heroes in action!