Transplant Facebook Caregiver Support Group
Social workers in the Caregiver Lifeline Program facilitate a private, online Facebook group.
Members of this group are able to:
- Connect with other transplant caregivers
- Listen to stories and share your own
- Talk in a safe, confidential space about topics related to transplant and caregiving
- Visit the group’s Facebook page.
- Click the “Join Group” button.
- Check your private messages/Facebook inbox for a note from the Social Worker with instructions on how to proceed.
* You must be a caregiver to a solid-organ transplant patient (the patient can be pre or post-transplant)
Transplant Friends is an online forum with a variety of topics for both patients and families. You can join a group, share your story, create a blog, and more.
Caregiver for the Caregiver Support Group
Caregiver.com offers many groups. They are held in different parts of the country and on various topics.
Caring.com has a variety of caregiver resources and online support groups. Caregivers can share tips, advice, and support in an online forum.
AgingCare.com offers many online forums. You can ask a question to an elder care expert or family caregiver and receive a direct answer or receive caregiving support.