You can help hundreds of transplant patients and families who will spend the night at the Family House when you sponsor one of our guest or common rooms for one year!
Click here to download a room sponsorship commitment form.
For a highly subsidized rate, family members of transplant patients who stay at the Family House receive a private, comfortable room to sleep in, a warm meal each evening, transportation to and from the hospital and access to a licensed social work team and supportive community of other transplant families who understand what they’re going through.
Your generous sponsorship of a room will support families by keeping our nightly fee low and covering costs for families who cannot afford it.
Sponsor a room and your name will be placed on a sign next to the room. Rooms may be sponsored for up to 3 years at a time with a tax-deductible gift.
Sponsoring a guest or common room at the Family House will help provide transplant families with affordable lodging, meals, transportation and other supportive services.
When you Sponsor-A-Room, you will be recognized during your sponsorship period with:
• Your name/company on our prominent Contributors’ Wall
• Your name/company on a sign next to the room
• Invitation for two to our President’s Reception during the year of sponsorship
• Listing in our publications and online forums including our Annual Report, in our newsletter and on our website
• An opportunity for a private check presentation with the Family House executive team, staff and guest (upon request
• Family Circle membership
Click here to download a room sponsorship commitment form or call 267-546-9812 for more information.
Help us help more transplant families who need a place to call home by sponsoring a guest or common room today.