1. Groups are limited to 10 volunteers unless approved by the Family House prior to the activity night. The Family House has limited space and we may not be able to handle large groups exceeding 10 volunteers. Please contact the Family House Day Manager is there are questions or issues.
2. Please have your group arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start time to register at the front desk and set up any materials. Please allow for ample clean-up time so volunteer groups are able to exit the house by 9 pm.
3. Nightly Activities are for the benefit of the transplant families, therefore, we do not allow volunteer groups to bring their own audience members.
4. All ideas for activities are welcome, but they must be approved by Family House management prior to your scheduled activity night.
5. Children under 18 are welcome in the volunteer groups, but they must have supervision from an adult over the age of 21.
6. Activities can take place in several different rooms at the Family House, depending on what space is needed. Please discuss the need for space with Family House management so the correct amount of space can be determined.
7. Please bring any materials or equipment needs for your activity. Gift of Life Family House relies entirely on donations, so it is not guaranteed we will have the supplies or equipment available, including a sound system.
8. We cannot guarantee the number of individuals or families available for the activities. Hospital schedules and Family House occupancy may only be known the day of the activity. This is not a reflection of your performance.
9. Gift of Life Family House is nondenominational. We accept families of all religions, nationalities, and cultures; therefore we cannot accommodate any programs that are religious in nature.
10. At no point can volunteers be left alone with children who are currently residing at the Family House.
11. No community restitution or court-ordered volunteers can be accepted.