To ensure the health of our community, we are working closely with our local transplant hospitals and government mandates to determine protocols and guidelines for safely accepting families into the Family House.
Please familiarize yourself with the following guidelines before making your room request:
- All guests are required to wear face masks in all common areas of the Family House, and social distancing is required.
- Guests cannot have visitors during their stay, except for medical professionals coordinated by their transplant team.
- All guests are required to adhere to our Infectious Disease Guidelines.
- Our shuttle service is operating between the Family House and transplant hospitals on a set schedule with limited spots available. COVID-19 safety precautions are being implemented.
- Currently up to 3 individuals per patient group are permitted to stay at the family house at one time
Please call the front desk at 267-546-9800 for additional information and changes to services.