- Favorite Guest Moments
- Highmark “Virtual” Walk for a Health Community
- Share Your Favorite Home Cook Heroes Moment!
- Share Your Favorite Moment at the Family House!
- Favorite Home Cook Heroes Moments
- Founders’ Circle
- Home Cook Heroes Volunteer Sign-up Form
- In-Kind Contribution
- Sign up for our Newsletter!
- Take a Moment to Write a Note
- Faces of Family House
- Caregiver Support
- Resources for Caregivers
- Video Series
- FAQs and Contact
- Online Caregiver Support Groups and Networks
- Family House Story
- Caregiver Stories
- In-Person Support Groups
- Overview: Navigating the Transplant Process
- The Diagnosis
- The Wait
- Financial Resources
- Transplant Surgery
- Well-being for Transplant Caregivers
- Keeping your Relationship with the Patient Healthy
- Finding Support Networks
- Avoiding Holiday and Wintertime Stress for Caregivers
- Journaling for Emotional Health
- Relationships – “Until Transplant Do Us Part”
- Preventive Care for Transplant Caregivers
- Emotional Health for Transplant Caregivers
- Top 10 Transplant Caregiver Tips
- Five Tips for Navigating the Hospital Cafeteria After Transplant
- Physical Well-being
- Emotional Well-being
- Exercise and Nutrition Tips for Caregivers
- About Caregiver Lifeline Program
- Transplant Hospital Map
- Regional Organ Transplant Centers
- Post Surgery
- Facebook Support Group
- Other Ways to Give
- Family Circle 2019
- Sponsor-A-Room at the Family House
- Kick-off this season of giving by signing up for the ’80in8′ fundraiser!
- Dress Down Day
- Donate to Gift of Life Family House
- Pledge Your Birthday Today
- Kidney Open Golf Outing
- Best Birthday Yet Program
- Ways to Support the Family House during COVID-19
- Donor-Advised Fund (DAF)
- Thank you!
- Family Circle
- Founders’ Circle and Naming Opportunities
- Support the Adopt-a-Family Program
- Fundraising Events
- Organize A Fundraiser
- Start an Online Campaign
- Welcome Home Club for Monthly Giving
- Other Ways To Support
- Wedding and Special Occasion Favors
- Legacy Garden Paver Program
- Corporate Partnerships
- The Legacy Society for Planned Giving
- The Legacy Society for Planned Giving Inquiry Form
- Contact Us
- Directions and Map
- Site Map
- Privacy Statement
- State Fundraising Notices Gift of Life Family House Pennsylvania
News & Events
Shannon’s Journey from Transplant Caregiver to Family House Intern
A former intern shares her Family House experience and special connection to organ donation.
#SupporterSpotlight: Independent Order of Odd Fellows New Jersey
The Independent Order of Odd Fellows NJ has generously sponsored the Family House shuttle program!
#VolunteerSpotlight: Team Shea
Theresa signed up to cook meals at the Family House in memory of her co-worker's grandaughter, Shea.
Love Brings "Liver Sisters" Together
Ashley decided to donate a portion of her liver to a member of her church.
#VolunteerSpotlight: MTF Biologics
MTF Biologics has been spending a lot of time in our kitchen cooking meals for transplant families.
Hand Prints of Hope
NASRCAR's Joey Gase visited the Family House to help raise awareness of organ and tissue donation.
My First Home was Gift of Life Family House
When he was finally able to leave the hospital's care, the Family House became Asher's first home.
Sign up to receive email updates featuring transplant stories of hope and ways you can get involved with the Family House.